Nature at it's best...
PC: Maz_Pix Photography
Location: Himachal Pradesh, India

Watching the "Sunrise" in the Himalayas from the valley is one of the most peaceful and an anxious experience in North India! I'm sure a lot of you will agree to peaceful but why an anxious experience? Well, here's why...
I live in a Western State of India where we literally get baked!
Moral of the story... we just hate the Sun!

I've also lived outside India, in other colder parts of the World where we had heaters in the room, in the car, in the malls, basically everywhere you go!
Moral of the story...we dint care about the status of the Sun!

However, unlike other hotter parts of the world,
unlike other colder parts of the world,
the Himalayas comes surprisingly without any central heaters/coolers in the room or your hired car!
You either tolerate or enjoy the weather!

When it gets cold all you need to do is 
just anxiously and patiently wait for the Sun,
wait for the clouds to unhide the Sun,
wait to feel baked,
wait to brainwash your mind that you don't need so many layers of cloths!
This very moment of wait,
This very moment of Himalayan taught patience,
This very moment of anxiousness teaches you so much which years of living in a city did not teach me atleast.

The Sun is a natural heater unlike the man made heaters
which don't exist infact which are not even required in North India
thereby keeping the essence of the place alive and still strong!
The Himalayas truly connects you to nature and when you leave the place you leave in gratitude and go back to where you belong with more consciousness and appreciation looking at your own life in a totally different angle...

**Also a special mention... If you do visit the Himalayas you can also experience "moonrise"
which we don't see or rather don't realise living in the city. We suddenly see the moon up there blank in our vision that it has risen and will set. Atleast I Was! I did try my best to capture moonrise and some moon shoots over the snow peaks which I'll try to upload in my upcoming post.

Thanks for reading my Blog!
Write to me: maz.pix.goa@gmail.com