Maz Pix

Mountains | Clouds | Beaches | Human Mind

Hey, I'm Marilyn from Goa, India! This website showcases my Love for Photography and Blogs which are all inspired from my favorite places - Mountains, Clouds, Beaches and Human Minds.

Born in a Country - India which has been always guided and protected by the Gigantic Mountains - The Himalayas have shown me how immense is its Power when we connect to them! My wish for everyone of you is to experience this Power!

I have always considered Clouds & Birds as accessories to the Sky of the Universe thereby making the Sky look so Versatile each day. So look up to the Sky with different accessories and realize that today and everyday is a different day!

Living in the smallest State - Goa which shares coastlines stretching along the Magnificent Arabian Sea - Beaches have always been my backyard! #sunsandseashells

Having a keen interest in Human Mind, topics on psychology always fascinated me!

My Mission:
To make people aware and experience the immense power of Nature & Human Minds through my Photography and Blogs! Lets Keep our Minds and our Planet Earth Clean!

Follow me for updates on blogs!
Write to me: maz.pix.goa@gmail.com